Nai Man Cheung RPA-C
Registered Physician Assistant - Certified
Qualifications of Nai Man Cheung RPA-C
- Lenox Hill Hospital/PACE University Physician Assistant Program, New York, NY PA Certification-Bachelor of Science
- PACE University, New York, NY PA seminar-Pre-requisite for PA program
- Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant
- New York State Physician Assistant's License
- View All...
Nai Man Cheung, RPA-C, plays an active role to help treat patients with acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders including gastric reflux, constipation, chronic hepatitis B and C, inflammatory bowel diseases. Nai Man graduated with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology and completed his professional education in Physician Assistant Studies at PACE University. He also previously involved in multiple Hepatitis B drug clinical trial studies. He is a strong patient advocate provides patients the best possible care with individualized treatment, follow-up plans and education.
He joined the practice since 2014. He is fluent in English and Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin.