Dr. Po Cheng Chu MD
Qualifications of Dr. Po Cheng Chu MD
- Undergraduate- MIT
- Medical School- National Taiwan University: College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency- Maimonides Medical Center
- Gastroenterology Fellowship- Maimonides Medical Center
- Hepatology Training- New York University (Hepatology)
Hospital AffiliationsMaimonides Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- View All...
Dr. Po Cheng Chu is an Attending Physician at Maimonides Medical Center. He received medical degree from National Taiwan University- College of Medicine, and then completed internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship at Maimonides, and hepatology training at NYU.
He is Board-certified in Gastroenterology and practices in Brooklyn, Chinatown, and Flushing. Dr. Chu specializes in the management of various biliary and pancreatic disorders, Hepatitis B and C, inflammatory bowel disease, screening colonoscopy, acid reflux, complicated hemorrhoids, and GI malignancy.
Dr. Chu is also trained in performing advanced procedures, including ERCP and EUS.