Easy to Find
Dr. Linda Tang MD
Qualifications of Dr. Linda Tang MD
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences (with Honors) - STANFORD UNIVERSITY Stanford, CA
- Medical School - QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCHOOL Kingston, ON
- UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA Winnipeg, MB Internal Medicine Residency Program (Board Certified in IM in Canada and USA)
- UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA Winnipeg, MB Gastroenterology Fellowship, Chief Fellow.
- CLEVELAND CLINIC Cleveland, OH IBD Fellowship (Board Certified in Gastroenterology in Canada and USA)
- Sparta Medical, Lafayette, NJ
- St. Clare Hospital, Denville, NJ
- Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- View All...
Dr. Linda Tang is a board certified Gastroenterologist with training from Stanford, Queen's University, University of Manitoba and also Cleveland Clinic. She is an attending at St. Claire's Hospital in New Jersey.
She has specialized training in Inflammatory bowel disease and also has an interest in Women's health. Her clinical expertise includes heartburn, peptic ulcer disease, screening colonoscopy, irritable bowel disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
Dr. Tang is practicing in the Metuchen office in New Jersey as well as the Brooklyn and Chinatown offices in Manhattan.
Dr. Tang is currently accepting new patients.