Easy to Find
Dr. Hui Hing Tin MD
Qualifications of Dr. Hui Hing Tin MD
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center (Residency)
- Maimonides Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Hepatology Training- Mount Sinai Hospital (Hepatology)
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- View All...
Hui Hing Tin is a genuine and dedicated gastroenterologist in New York City, Brooklyn, and Flushing, NY. He received his degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and completed a residency and a fellowship with Maimonides Medical Center. He is Board-certified in Gastroenterology. Along with his medical practice, Dr. Tin has taught as a doctorate professor of gastroenterology at Maimonides Medical Center. In his practice, he offers care for acid reflux, biliary tract problems, hepatitis B and C, Crohn's disease, pancreas problems, colonoscopies, general internal check-ups and ulcerative colitis.
Dr. Tin's patients come to him from all over New York, although he especially serves the Chinese population in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Flushing.
Dr. Tin speaks Fukienese, Cantonese, Mandarin and English. He is recently married and has his first child, a baby girl.